Fed up with the rain in Germany, England or Sweden? Put an end to the gray clouds and book a holiday in Jávea for the summer. The beaches are ready and waiting for you, the sun is shining from a clear blue sky and the temperatures are well above 30degrees.
Relaxing on the beach can be pure bliss in Spain. The hot sand and warm waters of the Mediterranean form the perfect surroundings for a pleasurable stay in Spain with your family.
Beach Holidays in Spain – What to look for ?
Spain is ready to fulfill the dream of a beach holiday for you and your family. Traveling to Spain can be done relatively cheaply using package deals or budget airlines from most of Europe, however be a bit cautious with the cheap deals to undisclosed hotels in big sea side resorts – you often get what you pay for.
Heres a few tips and tricks for an enjoyable family holiday in Spain:
- Find a nice family friendly resort such as Jávea, Moraira or Altea (our focus here is on Javea)
- Find a suitable holiday rental in Jávea using FB Groups or price comparison sites
- Get the exact location of your Jávea accommodation to ensure vicinity to the beach
- Cheap Airport transfers can be booked with Alsa or Beniconnect to Jávea
Booking a summer trip to Spain does not need to hideously expensive, but you do have avoid the pitfalls of discount products to avoid disappointments. Tailoring your own vacation in Jávea can be great fun and achieve exactly the type of beach holiday you are after without costing a fortune. It takes a bit of extra time to research the areas you prefer, ask around on facebook groups for Jávea accommodation options and specific activities of your preference. Book the flights and airport transfers yourself to get the best deals.
The Costa Blanca Beaches – Quality Matters in Spain
The beaches in Jávea have the Blue Flag and life guards securing the safety of your family. You basically just need to stroll to the beach, put out the beach towels and lay down for a relaxing day in the sun, everything else is taken care of in a pleasant way.
Basic features of the Jávea Arenal Beach area:
- Blue Flag Beach with full lifeguard monitoring
- Free sun loungers, shades and playground facilities
- Shallow bay with family friendly low waters for all ages to swim and enjoy
- Tourist Information center right on the beach
- Spanish is a plus but not a necessity
- Free parking right by the beach
- Crime is extremely low and a bit of common sense keeps your belongings safe
The surroundings are in place for perfect holidays, but of course it is up to you to make the most of them. There are plenty of activities to enjoy in the beach area ranging from salsa and zumba on the beach over Spanish fiestas and guided tours in the nature of Spain to live music and beach cinemas. Do not cheat yourself from a little stroll to the Jávea chirinquitos, the beach bars, either. Nothing is more pleasant than a drink and some lunch with your feet almost literally in the sea.